- 25% of US cell phone subscribers use mobile as their only way of accessing the Web; 30% of email messages are opened first on phones
- The best time to implement mobile is when you’re already planning to redesign your website or if you’re rolling out a new content management system (CMS)
- For most nonprofits, mobile websites are far more beneficial than developing a mobile application, which is far more difficult for constituents to use
- Your web content must load quickly; mobile uses will not wait for slow pages
- Consider responsive design or using any CMS which allows you to write content once to be displayed on multiple platforms (so you don’t have to maintain many versions of your website)
For a great look at how your mobile website should look, take a look at GrantSpace Mobile from your phone. How does your organization’s website look on a small screen?