Will you be at next week’s Nonprofit Technology Conference? If so, here are my picks for sessions to attend:
- NTC Ignite – Tue, 4/3, 7 PM – View 12 quick presentations in one hour. Especially if you haven’t experienced this before, don’t miss it.
- The Science of Giving: 7 Secrets to Connecting with Donors’ Minds and Hearts – Wed, 4/4, 10:30 AM. Find out why your instincts about why donors give may be wrong.
- Digital Team Structure – The Underlying Foundation for Innovation – Wed, 4/4, 1:30 PM. Learn how your organizational structure affects the success of your online strategy. Also join me for a small group dinner Tuesday evening to discuss this topic.
- Doing It On Your Own: When to Call in the Consultants, When to Leave Them Out – Wed, 4/4 at 3:30 PM. The latest scoop on the perennial question – when to do it yourself, and when to get help.
- 2012 eNonprofit Benchmarks: Am I Normal? – Thu, 4/5, 10:30 AM. How is your organization doing against your competitors? Update of an annual benchmarking report.
- NTEN Community Chat: Blackbaud’s Proposed Acquisition of Convio – Thu, 4/5, 1:30 PM. How will this merger affect you? Also read my previous post.
- Maturing Your Organization’s Social Culture … By Creating a Policy?– Thu, 4/5, 3:30 PM. Why you need a social media policy – and how to create one for your nonprofit.