The second annual Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report, a joint project of Nten, Common Knowledge and ThePort, will be available for download on Thu, 4/8/10. If you’re attending this week’s Nonprofit Technology Conference, plan on attending a presentation on the report results Fri 4/9/10 at 1:30 PM EST.
The report is based on an online survey which ran from Feb. 3, 2010 to Mar. 15, 2010, drawing responses from over a thousand respondents from nonprofit organizations of all sizes and types, covers issues such as:
- How do nonprofits utilize both commercial (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and house (private) social networks, and how has usage changed from last year?
- How successful have nonprofits been in fundraising through social networks?
- Which departments usually manage social networks?
- How much staffing do nonprofits devote to social networks?
- What types of organizations have been most successful to date with social networks?
Starting Thursday, download the new report Some of its findings may surprise you.